How to learn morse code.
该如何学习摩尔斯电码。
And enjoy it.
而且享受它。
Morse code is not a chore.
摩尔斯电码不是一个零工。
Its a challenge.
它的挑战。
Its a challenge of your ability to learn a new language.
它的你的能力的挑战学习一种新的语言。
And it is truly a language.
而且它真正是一种语言。
There are millions of people who successfully learn a foreign language so you can be certain that its not so farfetched to think that you too may learn a new language.
有成功地学习一个外国语,如此你能确定的数以百万计的人它的不如此牵强的认为你也可能学习一种新的语言。
The secret to learning a language is to jump into the pool, over your head, totally emerse yourself in your new language.
秘密到学习一种语言将进入池之内跳跃,在你的头之上,完全地 emerse 你自己以你的新语言。
If you want to speak Chinese then the best way to learn Chinese is to go to China and only hear Chinese.
如果你想要说华语 , 那么学习华语的最好方式为去中国而且只听到华语。
We all can't do that.
我们全部不能做那。
But we can come real close with today's recording technologies with cassette tapes and DVD and CD and MP3 recordings.
但是我们用今天的记录技术以盒式磁带音带和数字化视频光和激光唱碟和 MP3 录音能来真正的结束。
Morse code is the same.
摩尔斯电码是相同的。
Listen to it.
听它。
All the time.
一直。
It doesn't matter if its just slow  or just fast.
它不有关系如果它的仅仅慢地或仅仅快速地。
It doesn't matter if you do not understand  a single  word at first.
如果你起先不了解一个字,它不有关系。
There are a dozen methods to practice and get your brain to retain what the letters are.
有十二个方法要练习而且拿你的脑保有信是什么。
Practice reinforces and recognition will come with practice.
练习加强,而且承认将会带练习来。
Then.
当时。

one day .
一个日子。

you start hearing entire words and sentences that make sense.
你开始听整个的字和有道理的句子。

at speeds that you never dreamed you would understand.
快速,你从不做梦了你会了解。
Some peple say that you should never use a chart or any visual aid to learn morse code.
一些 peple 说,你不应该使用一图解或者任何的视觉教育器材学习摩尔斯电码。
All people are created a bit different and what works for some people , does not always work for everyone else.
所有的人被产生有一点不同的和什么为一些人工作,不总是为其他人工作。
So don't try just one method to learn morse code.
因此不只是试一个方法学习摩尔斯电码。
Try a few and decide what works best for you.
试一些而且决定什么为你最工作。
This chart at  http:||www.learnmorsecode.com is just one of many methods to learn morse code.
在 http :|| www.learnmorsecode.com 的这一图解只是许多方法之一学习摩尔斯电码。
This particular method will work for all ages to immediately put together the noise of morse code with the meaning of the noise.
这个特别的方法将会运作让所有的年龄立刻用意义噪音集合摩尔斯电码的噪音。
It does not matter if it is a slow process.
如果它是一个慢的程序,它不有关系。
All that matters is that your brain gets a chance to connect the dots and make some meaning out of it all.
所有的物质是你的脑得到一个机会它连接点而且了解一些意义所有的。
Many people give up trying to learn morse code beacuse they do not ever get the noise to stick in their brain and recognise what letter they just heard.
许多人放弃尝试学习摩尔斯电码 beacuse ,他们曾经不拿噪音在他们的脑中黏住而且承认他们刚刚听到什么信。
This method will sew together that recognition if you practice this method for 10 minutes every day with the SLOW code A-Z file.
这一个方法将会一起缝纫承认如果你每天以慢的密码 A-Z 文件练习这一个方法 10 分钟。
After you no longer need the chart.
在你之后不再需要图解。

then.
当时。

and only then
而且只有然后
move on to the faster code practice download files.
转移至较快速的密码练习下载文件。
There are computer programs that can make morse code to teach you.
有能使摩尔斯电码教你的电脑程式。
I like the software at  http:||www.g4fon.net|
我在 http :|| www.g4fon.net| 喜欢软件
I highly recommend you use that software to learn the letters and also to make your own practice audio files.
我高度地推荐,你使用软件学习信而且使你自己的练习成为声音的文件。
If you can not make a computer do recordings and carry around MP3 files then use cassette tapes.
如果你不能使一部计算机做录音而且在 MP3 文件的周围携带 , 那么使用盒式磁带音带。
They are cheap to make and WALLMART sells casette players for $5.00 now.
他们很廉宜制造,而且 WALLMART 现在以$5.00 卖 casette 运动员。
The computer programs that generate practice morse code are great and FREE so have fun with it.
产生练习的电脑程式因此以它享受乐趣,摩尔斯电码是棒、免费。
One method to learn morse code is called CODE QUICK.
一个方法了解摩尔斯电码被认为密码快的。
CODE QUICK has you listen to a letter and associate small sentences with the sounds of the morse code.
快的密码你有听一封信而且联合小的句子和摩尔斯电码的声音吗。
An example of this method is to hear the letter K in morse code which is made up of the sounds DAH DIT DAH.
一个这一个方法的例子将听到在由声音长音摩尔斯讯号的短音长音组成的摩尔斯电码中的信 K 。
You hear the DAH DIT DAH and it actually sounds like KANG ga ROOOOO.
你听到长音摩尔斯讯号的短音长音,而且它实际上听起来像炕 ga ROOOOO 一样。
So your brain hears the DAH DIT DAH and injects KANGAROO into your minds eye and you say AH HAA!
因此你的脑听到长音摩尔斯讯号的短音长音而且注射袋鼠进入你的思想注意和你说啊 HAA!
!

!

!

KANGAROO begins with a K so what I just heard was a K
袋鼠如此由 a K 开始什么我刚刚听到是 a K
!!!!!
!!!!!
You write down the K and along comes the next letter.
你写下 K 而且向前来下一封信。
There are SOUND ALIKES for every letter of the alphabet and numbers too.
有健全的 ALIKES 为字母和数字的每封信,也。
You are encouraged to make up your own sound alikes for the letters if you have trouble using the CODE QUICK sound alikes.
如果你使用密码快的声音一样有麻烦,你被鼓励为信发出向上你自己的声音一样。
CODE QUICK had a picture of a marching NAZI to remember the letter N was made of DAH DIT.
快的密码一个游行纳粹党人有了照片记得信 N 利用长音摩尔斯讯号的短音做成了。
Well the hell with that crap.
用那一个掷两个骰子出现的输数目涌出地狱。
I was totally offended by the cavalier use of the buttheads that ruined the world in 1942.
我完全地被在 1942 年毁灭了世界的 buttheads 的骑士使用犯罪了。
So replace your letter N picture with a baby diaper and think of the the word NASTY.
因此以一块宝贝尿布替换你的信 N 照片并且想到字污秽的。

As in NAAAAAAsty for the sound alike for DAH DIT to be baby diapers smell NAAAASty!
当做在 NAAAAAAsty 为声音相似的为长音摩尔斯讯号的短音成为宝贝尿布味道 NAAAASty!
CODE QUICK taught me morse code at a time where no other method worked for me.
快的密码每次教我摩尔斯电码没有其他的方法为我工作了的地方。
I did not learn about the LEARNMORSECODE.COM chart until years after I used CODE QUICK.
我直到在我用了密码后数年没有学习 LEARNMORSECODE.COM 图解快的。
You can BUY code quick at http:||www.cq2k.com for around $35, $44, and $55.
你能买以大约$35 、 $44 和$55 在 http :|| www.cq2k.com 是快的密码。
The methods used at code quick are very straight forward and actually have been around for many many years before the code quick author published the first code quick casette tapes and work book course.
在快的密码被用的方法非常笔直向前和实际上是在许多多数数年周围在密码快的作家公开了第一个密码快的 casette 音带,而且工作订购之前课程。
I have an uncle that was a code listener during the Vietnam war and one day he visited me during a morse code contest and very fast morse code was playing on my radio and it was was too fast for me to understand and my uncle sat down next to me and asked me what I was doing and I told him I was trying to understand the hailing station but I was too new at it to understand.
我有一位叔父哪一在越战期间是一个密码收听者和一天他在一个摩尔斯电码竞赛期间拜访了我,而且非常快速的摩尔斯电码正在利用我的收音机和它是太快速让我了解和我的叔父紧邻我坐了下来而且问我什么我正在做,而且我告诉他我尝试了解欢呼车站,但是对它,我太新了解。
My uncle told me what the station was saying and then told me about his code listening days so I asked him to respond and he told me that he never sent a single dit in all those years.
我的叔父告诉我什么每天,车站正在说然后告诉我关于他的密码听,因此我要求他回应了,而且他告诉我他不曾在整那些数年送了一个摩尔斯讯号的短音。
All they did was spy on the enemy.
全部他们做在敌人上是间谍。
He understood the fastest of the code so I asked my uncle to explain to me the method that the army used to teach him the code in 1965 and he told me that the army made them memorise little phrases like a baby crying wants his mother to give him a drink of water and that sounds like MaWAWA and is the letter W .
他了解密码的最快速的,因此我要求我的叔父跟我解释方法军队过去一直在 1965 年教他密码,而且他告诉我军队像一个宝贝使他们记住小的片语了哭泣需要他的母亲给他一种水的饮料和哪一像 MaWAWA 一样的声音而且是信 W 。

DIT DAH DAH.
摩尔斯讯号的短音长音长音。
That just blew my mind because that was precisely what CODE QUICK used to remember W also.
仅仅吹我的思想因为那精确地什么编码快的过去一直也记得 W。
So this method truly works but you will have your sticks in the mud old farts telling you that CODE QUICK sound alikes will only slow you down from learning truly high speed morse code at 20 words per minute.
因此这一个方法真正工作但是你将会有你的扫兴的人旧屁告诉,编码快的声音一样的你们将会只在每分钟 20个字从学问,真正使你减慢高速摩尔斯电码。
Well to hell with sticks in the mud.
和扫兴的人对地狱涌出。
If you learn morse code at 5 words per minute using sound alikes and have fun with listening to any morse code then moving up to high speed code will be another challenge and practice is what makes perfect.
如果你在每分钟 5个字学习摩尔斯电码使用声音一样,而且与听任何的摩尔斯电码享受乐趣那么直到高速密码为止移动将会是另外的挑战,而且练习是什么发出完成式。
You will find that if you know 5 words per minute slow speed morse code and you listen to ramp recordings where the letters are played slow at first and then ramp up to real fast code of the same letters, the ramped up speed will stick to your brain quite well because you already knew what the slow letters sounded like and you will enjoy the comprehension instead of being all wrapped up in being lost in fast practice code.
你将会找,如果你知道每微小的慢速度摩尔斯电码 5个字,而且你听狂跳乱撞录音,于此信起先慢地被玩然后狂跳乱撞直到相同的信的真正快速密码为止,那向上狂跳乱撞因为你已经知道,所以速度将会相当,很好地附着于你的脑慢的信听起来像什么和你将会拥有,理解而非全部被在快速的练习中被遗失方面完成编码。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | ▷入伙户外◁

本版积分规则